July 11, 2009

Latest


Last night Davis's school put on a "Senior Dinner" for the 4th year Medical Students. It was super fancy and lots of fun to miggle. We realized that we didn't have any pictures of us together with the belly in view so we decided to take one. I'm 36 weeks, and looking like it! :) Davis looks great though...I'm pretty much ready for this kid to come, ready to have my old body back. I am so proud of Davis and his accomplishments, he has done a great job in school and is going to be a great OB/GYN!
PS. You can see my new haircut here. I really like the style and the cut but a little skepital of actually cutting it off again, I think this time I'm growing it out for real. As much as I love having short hair, I think I am ready for a change. Plus, I think it makes the chubby-ness of my prego face stand out more...? Oh well.

2 comments:

Shellee said...

your hair looks like mine. I am trying to grow the front out. you look so cute. You probably feel like a bloated beached whale. you don't look it though.

Lauryl said...

I love your hair cut. Plus, I don't see any chubby face to stand out.