no progress. And for those of you who don't know me very well I will point out on of my least favorite qualities...I'm kinda spoiled. The conversation when we got home from the doctor's kinda went like this...
Me: "I'm so used to getting everything I want, when I want it so when I don't get what I want I don't like it." Sniff, sniff.
Davis: "I'm sorry Wifey." Hug.
Me: "Heavenly Father likes to teach me patience in anyway he can." Sniff, Sniff.
Davis: " Well, I guess you still haven't learned to be patient."
And its true...why is my husband so smart?
4 comments:
I feel your pain. Doctors should NEVER tell women that they will deliver early! Mine told me the same thing and Jay was induced 4 days late. Those were the longest four days of my life. This all happened to me the same time last year... so I also understand the impatience mixed with the extreme heat. Not fun. I'm sorry you have to go through this. BUT all the waiting makes the actual baby part SO much more worth it. I promise. Your going to be such a fun mom! I can't wait for pictures.
Girl - good luck!! I hope the baby comes really soon.
So coupon websites:
coupons.com
boxtops4education.com
smartsource.com
krazycouponlady.blogspot.com
(shes from the boise area)
and some others I just googled but haven't printed from myself:
couponmom.com
couponcabin.com
and of course your sunday paper. I got multiple for this sale I went to!
And when the baby is born your patience will be tried even more yay!!!! Even though that is true it is so worth it!!!! At least you know that he will be here in a week or two!!!! Enjoy your last few weeks alone with you hubby!!!
Always late on the first baby - that's my theory. I was 4 days overdue also. The anticipation is painful. Good luck!
Post a Comment