September 22, 2009

Ha...

When Marshall has been fed, burped, not sleepy and had a good poop...we can usually get one of these out of him! Priceless.
PS. He has started to "coo" and "babble" alot too...oh, and scream!

7 comments:

Kami Seamons said...

baby.

Cicily said...

Oh he is cute! At first I thought he looked like Davis, but in that picture he really looks like you. He looks like he's fun to cuddle.

Molly said...

Too stinkin' cute!

Shellee said...

mom said the same thing as Cicily about marshall in this picture. I showed Deva and she kept saying Marsh Marsh Marsh Marsh. It was funny. I guess she gave him a nickname.

Holly and Derek said...

Precious!!!

Our Growing Family said...

What a cutie! Isn't is so fun to see them grow everyday!? He has a sweet smile- he does look like you in that pic!

Davis and Laura said...

Marsh is the nickname and I'm happy that he looks like me in the picture...I have something to claim! :)