We still don't have internet at home (not til payday). And I'm at the library so I thought I would post a quick, and I mean QUICK post (Marshall is sitting in my lap).
I can't post any house, graduation or Hawaii pictures yet...sorry. I'm really anxious to post them too, ok! Davis started his first day of work TODAY and is in a rude awakening to two 24 hour shifts this weekend. They do that for the holidays so people can have it off. We do have some good news about work. Starting next year the maximum hour residents can work will be 65 hours a week (80 now) and can only work 16 hours at a time (24 now). We are soooo excited! Its insane how lucky we got, really.
The house is coming together well. We are still waiting on that paycheck to do a little more decorating shopping...I can't wait!
We are still in love with St. Louis and I'm making some GREAT and SUPER fun friends. I can't believe I was so worried about fitting in, it seems they just picked me and included me from the start. I love it. We recently had a massive GNO and did some Applebee's and midnight showing of Eclipse. The movie was AWESOME!!! Best one yet...by far.
That's about it. I must go.....miss you all, keep in touch.
5 comments:
wow. i would throw a party just for that kind of news! that's great for you guys!!!
Your house was so cute, it'll be fun to see what else you do with it. I'm glad Eclipse was good. I still have to see it, but who knows when I'll get there. I have yet to go to our ward, so I know how you feel about meeting people that I'll get along with.
Team Edward! Team Edward! Team Edward!
Shut up Amy! Team Jacob! Did you read that post about it? Ha.
chris and I went to the midnight showing and I am never doing it again. I am too old. I am in the same dilema with internet so I am also at the library. We should post some picts soon too.
Post a Comment