February 2, 2011

Weather=Bad

Taking another day off today---weather is still horrible! It snowed last night...on top of the 3 inches of sleet we got yesterday. Its just a mess. And frigid temps!

I'm pretty bummed out to be missing another day of training, but will probably do one of my Julian Micheals DVDs!

The sun is suppose to come out tomorrow {still frigid temps} so hopefully I can get out and do some training.

2 comments:

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

Man, the storm must have hit all over this area. We don't have real tv so I don't see the news...Those Jillian Michaels workouts are totally killer! She kicks your booty in 30 minutes.

Davis and Laura said...

They are but having done them have totally helped with my training. She really works your upper body like arms and shoulders so that has been alot with stuff I'm doing!