March 12, 2011

Confession

I use to be a super huge music snob and if it was on the radio... I hated it and if it wasn't a hot, tattooed guy playing an acoustic guitar spilling his sappy guts....I hated it.
And most of all I never...ever...ever...listened to the country radio station. Never. 
Over the past couple years I have loosened WAY up and would listen to a few country folks here and there (especially Nickelcreek---yum!)
But lately the country station is really all I have listened too! Yes, there is times when I have to change it...get's a little too much for me. But this song is one of my all time favs right now...maybe its because I can never get enough of Kelli's voice...I don't know, but I'm loving it.

4 comments:

jamie k said...

mmm.i likey that song too. but then again, i like most country music :).

Emma and Dan said...

This is totally unrelated to your post, although I was shocked to learn yesterday on the radio that this is Kelly Clarkson. I was just ordering Dan's graduation announcements (wahoo!) and I saw a pic of Davis on the website. :) herffjones.com/college/wfusm

Also, don't feel guilty about Marshall. All of our kids get sick whether we take them to the gym or not. :)

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

I wondered since you ahve posted a few country songs that you liked. Country music rocks and totally grows on you. I'm glad that you are now a part of the club. I wondered if that was Kelly Clarkson singing that song with him, now I know. great song, btw

Melissa S. said...

HA! That's funny, because Brooks came home from work today and pulled up this SAME video and said I HAD to hear this song. It's a good one! and SHE ROCKS!