March 28, 2011

Excited


And even more excited to read the book...can I fit into my crazy busy month? Oh! And I must be honest...I really kinda thought Robert Pattinson wasn't the best actor....he doesn't play Edward the way I pictured him to be...but I saw him in 'Remember Me' (which surprised me as a somewhat good movie) and he did a really good job in that, nice to see him with a little more personality than he plays Edward. Just a side not. Very cheesy side note.

3 comments:

MegHaNE said...

ironic that i would text you about this last night and than you posted something about it!! im excited to see it too, we will have to make it happen

valstevenson said...

Hey Loo, I am excited too, about the tri... Talked to mandy and heidi about it and they said they are fun and not to worry...you will be able to do it easy.

Shellee said the bike ride is a few hills but nothing major and should be very nice.

Swimming is going to be in serpentine, which may be a little hard because you have people swimming and kicking in front and back of you. But it is okay, you just have to deal with it. Heidi said to practice with someone swimming in front of you to help see how it is. Anyway.. glad you had fun with Katseanes'. I had forgot they were coming. We had a great time in AZ!

Ty & Andi said...

Just as an fyi: I started this book, and it is written really well! It sucks you right in...so it was really hard when I had to force myself to stop reading it because I just didn't feel good about how descriptive it was about some sexual/stripper content and it had a lot of inappropriate language...just thought you might want the heads up before you dive into it...the story was great and I was really bummed that I couldn't hear the rest of the actual story (with out the unneccesary extras) to know what ended up happening.