So, I love to dye my hair for the summer a nice reddish light brown. I went to Sally's and thought I was getting the same color that I did after Marshall was born (it was the perfect strawberry blonde-ish color and I got loads of compliments on it). Well, I dyed it, thought it was okay and then it dried and....it kinda reminds me of the girl from the movie 'The Fifth Element'

Oh yeah. Its that bad.
I also bought 2 bottles of shampoo while I was there. What?
Any suggestions?
Can you dye your hair 2 days in a row?
3 comments:
okay, so I soooooo don't want to laugh right now, but that picture of that girl is funny. And if AAAAAAAANYONE could pull off that color, it's you. I have NO clue about dying hair action though
Laura, I've had many hair mishaps, and yes you can dye your hair two days in a row. Just make sure to buy a deep conditioner to use after your color it. Good luck!
I hope you took pics of yourself before you re-dye it and I hope that you put them on the blog. :)
Thanks for reviewing "Water for Elephants" because I've been debating whether or not to read it based on what I'd heard, but knowing that it's only really raunchy in the beginning and that the book is good... Well, I'll probably give it a try.
Post a Comment