So tomorrow finishes off my official last week of training. I fly out to Ohio next Thursday and will be doing a good run, a good bike and a good swim earlier in the week.
I feel like with this training I had 3 main "movements." It was like after the first 4 weeks I got a big boost and made huge progression and then the next 3 weeks the same and just recently this week I felt another extra boost and change. I'm running faster than I ever thought I would and my biking is just fun and my swim is becoming my favorite--when it started out as my hardest struggle. I'm thinking of joining an adult swim team here (I think I saw one on my the internet). I'm getting less nervous and more excited for the triathlon! Next Saturday will be here before we know it...and my 5k is this Saturday. Exciting weeks ahead!
Second, Marshall has been a little stinker lately. I don't know if its because Davis is on nights now (which pretty much makes me a single parent Monday-Friday...I saw him for 40 minutes today! Lame). I really think I'm gonna run with that idea because he usually is such a well-behaved little dude but he has been acting out in ways he never has. Testing my patience, making me prayer for MORE patience...and yep, he pooped on the carpet tonight. What? Maybe the terrible 2's are coming early seeing how he has always been a little early. Oh fun...
But still he is just so dang cute....
Outside by one of our many beautiful trees!
Playing in his "new" car...thank you thrift stores!
At the Botanical Gardens!
Playing "bah-ket-ball". Everything is basketball, football and baseball with this kid!
Davis's parents came into town last week. We had a lot of fun with them...as always! The weather got a little crummy during the end of the week (as in, 5 inches of RANDOM snow) which ruined our plans to visit Nauvoo but we improvised and went bowling! We also visited the Botanical Gardens during one the nicer weather-days. This is Marshall and Davis riding the "mo-do-sy-kull" (which must enthusiasm) ride!
4 comments:
Nash has turned into a monster to. He used to say please and thank you with everything. no it is no no no no and he throws fits. You get to experience it first hand.
I hate the night shift month--it stinks! How is Marshall pooping on the carpet? Is it between diaper changes or does he take off his diaper and do it? Just curious, I guess.
Oh, I love the little stinker and can't wait to see you all. What cute pics. Go Tri girls! LOve ya
Stacy...he pooped on the carpet in between the 3 seconds it took to grab the other diaper. I don't know...just bad timing.
Post a Comment