Its amazing how fast this kid has grown up! He is such a stud. We love Marshall so much---no complaints about this kid. He's smart, funny, witty, creative, handsome, a (decent) listener, has a very kind and compassionate heart and super, super, super friendly...almost too friendly.
This is mostly for me to document but I'm sure you won't mind reading what this kid has been up to and looking at some picture through out years (yes, YEARS!).
Marshall is so chatty it kinda get to be too much sometimes....ha! One Sunday Davis said, "have you noticed Marshall has been talking allllll day!" And he had! I guess I am just used to it but this kids never stops! He's either talking or singing. And speaking of singing, some of his favorite songs to sing are (mind you, he knows all the words to these and does actually sing them): "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "ABC's", "I am a Child of God", "Old McDonald Had a Farm", "I Love to See the Temple". So cute....and gets a little old at night when he wants to sing them over and over again!
He's eating more variety of foods now and loves his fruit! :) He still loves to read books and is really into car tracks right now. He also loves basketball, golf, tennis, baseball...etc, etc...all things sports!!! Such a boy!
He also knows all his ABC's, most of his colors and can count to ten...and hop to 16! :)
Here are some pictures through the years...could he be ANY CUTER?
 |
| 4 months |
 |
| 6 months |
 |
| One year! And hating that hat! |
 |
| About 14 months...playing doctor! |
 |
| Not sure how old he is here but I wanna say about 16 months....going to church! |
 |
| Playing in the snow...ha ha ha. About 18 months. |
 |
| At Grant's Farm...20 months |
 |
| Most recent...birthday pics! 2 years!!! |

3 comments:
cute pictures. It's amazing how they turn from being a baby to a little person. SO cute. Nash said it's JAck. He gets them confused.
He looks so grown up in the last pic. He's lost all his baby fat :) So cute.
i like him. he's so cute! can't wait to see him this fall!
Post a Comment