August 1, 2011

more summer fun....

We had a visit from Davis's family the end of June through July 4th. We had so much fun and did loads of pure, good St. Louis fun! Felt like a vacation for us, too! :)

We hit up the Zoo one day...here is Davis and Marsh will the sea lions.

Then we went to City Museum which is basically a crazy collection of recycled materials turned into a massive play place. Its unlike anything I have seen in my life, I felt like I was playing in art! :) Here is Chelsea and Marsh in the indoor caves.
 Me in a cave....
 Painting
 Wow...going down a 2 story slide

4th of July parade!
 Fireworks...

And of course, a Card's baseball game! Soooo fun! Marshall LOVES baseball and will sit through all 9 innings and chat about it for MONTHS afterwards! He loves FredBird (the mascot).


We had so much fun! Now off to another vacation that I will probably post a month late too! :)

No comments: