I am officially 20 weeks a day along in this pregnancy and doing good!
Still been pretty tired but still in the comfortable state of pregnancy which I am thankful for.
| Alright, I had to include this one because of my face! :) I don't think I could do that face again if I tried...well, maybe! |
I promise, there is a slight bump now!
I've been keeping busy with visit to the gym, little projects around the house...oh, and chasing around a very busy 2 year old who has recently hit this wonderful tantrum stage. I was wondering when it was coming! :)
He's a good boy, really...I can't complain.
Last night we hit up the 'Light up St. Louis' festival. It was really fun and Marshall had a blast!
Everyone meets up downtown for activites, shows and fireworks then everyone follows a band and Santa as we walk to the downtown Macy's (just a couple blocks of a walk), then there is loads of activities to do on each floor of Macy's.
| Marshall and Santa. He wasn't scared at all.... |
| He even talked to him for a bit...anyone surprised? So cute! |
1 comment:
Cute pictures. You are looking really good. I can tell you are taking good care of yourself.
Post a Comment