January 5, 2012

New Years


My whole family got together for the first time in a while. We all crashed at my place, I don't mind. It just gets a little busy but that really is what makes it the more fun. We had a relaxed New Years filled with yummy snacks and games...the usual! It really is a blessing to have such an amazing family with fun, diverse personalities. I'm so grateful for the knowledge that, along with my little family, my whole family can live together forever. Because, seriously?....who wouldn't wanna be with these guys forever? Love you all, and happy you could come out!

I thought I would add in my resolutions for this year:
1. Have baby girl and be a better mom...there is always room for improvement.
2. Do another race of some sort. Thinking of doing a 10k or half marathon in the Fall.
3. Be a kinder person, be a good example of Christ.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute picture! How fun to have everyone together! Love your hair, btw.