Yep. 37 weeks pregnant over here.
What a wonderful pregnancy! Seriously. There was a few rough patches but its been great. I hope this is an omen to how awesome my baby will be. :)
I'm still chugging away. I waddle now and feel big but still haven't hit that HUGE feeling.
Its crazy to think this journey will come to an end soon, its been pretty easy and pleasant.
I'm not too uncomfortable, sleeping pretty good (although she gets crazy wiggley about 10pm aka bedtime), hardly swelling up (thank you winter-pregnancy) and feeling good. I do though have my days and moments of feeling like a bloated cow.
Still doing the regular stuff---eating good, working out, playing with Marshall, and keeping myself busy with some nesting that has kicked in.
I surprisingly lost 2 pounds at my last appointment but I think it was because I had just eaten lunch when I went in last week. I don't really like the idea of losing weight while pregnant but I think it happens. Baby girl is getting ready to come---I was at 2 cm and effaced 50% my last appointment. I'm progressing so that's exciting. Things are good, life is good! :)
PS. Alllllll my teams are losing that I picked to win these first games. Yes, this is a March Madness comment, surprised?
PPS. I made THESE cookies for St. Patrick's day to take to Davis's work...so delish! Yum!!!! Try em out!
PPS. I made THESE cookies for St. Patrick's day to take to Davis's work...so delish! Yum!!!! Try em out!
No comments:
Post a Comment