We looked at houses in April when we were looking in St. Louis, we got spoiled! Its so beautiful here in the Spring. This is my backyard as of today. One of the things that sold me on this house (besides the cute cottage interior) was this beautiful backyard. I love the Dogwood trees allllll over the place here. Seriously, so beautiful!
P.S. Did you know its the state tree?
The weather has been insanely warm this past week-- the lower 80's and I'm so excited I only have 3 more weeks left. I don't know how I did the whole Summer pregnant with Marshall. It will be nice not to be pregnant when the HEAT really hits!
Got me some Popsicles and all I want are the root beer and banana flavored ones.
Had a crazy nesting day and "re-did" Marshall's room (comforter, curtains, pillows) for a meager $50. I was proud of that. He's excited for his big-boy room---sports theme, big deal.
Speaking of Marshall-
He had his 2 and a half year check-up today.
He is 80th in height & 50th in weight. Tall and skinny little dude.
He is so awesome, really. He cracks me and Davis up all the time. He's getting a little sense of humor and we love it. He also has started this wonderful (ehhhh) whining phase. Oh man, some days I just wanna run away. I love how it hit right before baby gets here too....well, whatever. I will deal with it when it comes. He's such a good kid though I feel bad even complaining.
Things are good in our house. Davis is on a better schedule and is usually home by 5, instead of 7 with his last rotation...that was rough.
Just getting things ready for baby. Still feeling good but on some days I feel really, really pregnant. I think I'm ready for her to get here! :) We all are! More pregnancy update to come later this week.
Happy Wednesday.
4 comments:
Um, did you know it's NC's state tree too?!?!? I'm soooooooooo jealous your's is blooming now. I have 3 in my front yard and I REALLY need them to bloom so I can use the blossoms for the RS activity tonight! hahaha. Oh, and I love the name Evelyn! I even suggested that once to Brooks (same genre as Jocelyn which Brooks I THINK liked at the time, can't remember)
we've been eating up the nice weather too. I love it the kids just play and I read a book. I am getting excited for little Evelyn to come. probably not as much as you.
Love ya!!!
So I noticed the name Evelyn on your family sign. Is that the name you decided on? I think its super cute, since we were thinking about it ourselves...
Yes it is. Ha! I kinda threw that out there to see if anyone would notice. :)
Post a Comment