
Meet our precious, spunky, beautiful, perfect little guy...
Marshall Theodore!
Born: August 13th, 9:45 am
8 lbs, 5 oz, 22 1/2 inches.
Has Dad's looks, Mom's personality...
I'm using all my energy to write this, so I will update you on the birthing story later.
20 comments:
I love him already! I just want to squeeze his cheeks. :)
Yeah, congratulations! We are so excited to join in the newborn fun. I hope you are doing well. He's cute!
Oh my word, He is so cute! I'm so happy for you that he finally decided to make an appearance! Congratulations!
SOOO HANDSOME!!!!!
I hope you are well and your energy is drained from excitement!
Enjoy your sweet babymoon! Life will never be the same!
I love you and am thinking of you!
Congratulations; he is so adorable! :)
Congratulations! He is too precious.
Yeah! I've been thinking about you lately... wondering if you'd had him yet or if you were still miserable. Congrats! And yes you are right.. I don't even know your husband but that is definitely his child. I hope you have lots of help where you are. Oh and (as if you need any more advice) sleep, sleep, sleep and then sleep some more. And don't ever feel guilty about it. Never sleeping more than three hours at a time can make a person crazy!
He's amazing Laura and Davis! I can't wait to meet him! Congratulations! BTW, are you going to change the title of your blog now? Davis N' Laura N' Marshall N'... :)
i was waiting for this, thinking about you! it's true! they do come out eventually.
he is adorable. can't wait to hear the story. (he's almost as hefty as avery was!)
Hooray! What a cutie. I can't wait to see more.
Congratulations! He is so cute!
Congrats you make a cute little baby boy, thats for sure!!! I hope Davis put his OB/GYN skills to the test in helping this little guy come into the world!! I must say he is a super tall guy!! O and by the way, your name totally fits your family and your personality----love it!!
CONGRATS! Laura... I think he looks like YOU!
Cute little Marshall. Deva and NAsh can't wait to meet him. Neither can I. It was good to talk to you. He's definitely a cutie.
Congrats Laura and Davis! I made my mom call your mom yesturday because I was so excited for you and wanted to see if you had it yet. Yay! Welcome to the world Baby Marshall!
Cicily
Oh! That face is killing me! I want to just give him a big(but soft) hug! What a perfect little boy! Congrats!
yay! I hope everything went well! He is such a cutie! Congrats!
He's adorable!!!!!
oh so sweet. hope youre getting some sleep. congratulations.
he is so beautiful. congratulations!
Post a Comment