On Thursday, Marshall was a week old and we've made some great progress in just a week. I'm still pretty tired, but am able to move around much better. My body won't move as fast as my mind wants it too but I know time will heal. Marshall is getting better and better at breastfeeding (this was quite a challenge at first). We are trying to set up a routine, but we do have our "off days." Its all about adjustments for the both of us. Marshall is so mellow and sweet. An example of this was one morning around 7, I was so tired and need some more sleep but Marshall was WIDE awake. I kept falling asleep while I was holding him so just set him in his crib next to the bed and woke up an hour later to find him still awake just laying there. Ha. I love it. I wonder if this will last? He rarely cries, and only does when he's hungry. He loves to snuggle and to hear me sing. We are so blessed to have him in our lives...he is just special and precious. Here are some pictures of our first week together.
He has this funny scowl....got that from me.
He has this funny scowl....got that from me.
First stroller ride
He looks kinda funny in this picture! He has such dramatic features and still needs to grow into them a little.
Marshall and Uncle Logan...check out my kicks! I laughed so hard at these.
Grandpa K and Marshall just chillin....
One week old! So cute, love those chubby cheeks!
7 comments:
what a handsome little man:) gosh i wish i could see him in person right now and let him spit up on me. i think he looks alot like you. you guys made one cute baby! thanks for posting new pics!
Kami, this little guy has not spit up at all. I swear...he's an angel. He poops like crazy though!
He is soooo cute Laura! I'm so happy for you two!
He is adorable. great work you guys! Please, please call me when you need help/someone to talk to/food/anything at all! I am really great at holding babies too :), I just don't want to disturb while you have family...
Yayyy he is SO cute and looks way older than a week!
I know, he's a big boy!!!
How handsome! Truly he looks older in these pics, ye holding him.. he's SO SMALL. Too precious!
Post a Comment