September 12, 2009

Buds

I LOVE BEING A MOM!
I love Marshall's face in the picture, he is the king of silly faces!
PS. You can kinda see my strawberry blonde new do in the picture.
I love the color and I get compliments all the time.
At least I have something to make me feel pretty until I can fit into my pants again...

4 comments:

Stacy Brady said...

You have the same swing we do! I love mine! The first time Jay slept all the way through the night was because we put him in it and left it on all night! We were desperate. Anyhow not all kids like bumbos. Jay didn't really like it when he was little and we only ended up using it a few times. Some kids love it though and especially when you buy the little tray that hooks to it. My thoughts... I would only buy one used and if you have to choose between pink and purple... I'd go with purple. Oh and you do look really cute with that hair. Have fun with your little man.

Holly and Derek said...

He is so handsome, and you look so great! Oh and by the way...thanks for sharing your birth story and for scaring the CRAP out of me!!! Lol :)

Davis and Laura said...

So happy I could help Holly...

Kristen said...

Love your new haircolor! I've been dying to change mine and have thought about going into the realm of redness. You may have inspired me! I'm glad you're little man is finally here. I can't believe it's already been a month! I read your birth experience, YIKES is all I can say! I hope your recovery was quick. It's amazing the amount of hard work a mom has to go through to get her baby into the world. I'm sure I'll really understand that more fully in a few more weeks!