September 11, 2009

One...

Marshall turned ONE MONTH yesterday! We can't believe it either! And its true it does take about a month to "really" into the swing of things...ha ha ha! Things definately have settled down and we have hit, what I consider, some milestones!

  • Marshall smiled for the rizzle this morning! And he has been trying to "coo" for this whole week. I love it. He is so cute!
  • We are now at 2.5+ hours feeding breaks! Which is amazing, I feel like I have so much time on my hands compared to my 1.5-2 hours I've had.
  • We found out Marshall loves to sleep on his tummy but have been scared to let him at night. I will lay him on my chest and sleep with him like that just so I can get that extra hour of sleep it seems to give me. Oh, so presh.
  • Marshall is over 10 lbs! Oh man, what have I done?
  • We actually seem to be on a schedule during the day...naps and all
  • He will put himself to sleep sometimes and its the best
  • Marshall LOVES Davis...he will just stare at him and demand his attention when Davis gets home from school-I love it
  • He hates his carseat (oh joy) but love his doggie rattle.
  • Is now wearing 0-3 months clothes...wait, he was doing that at week 2.

I think that about sums it up...here are some more pictures!







4 comments:

Livi said...

I can't believe you're a mommy! Your updates are so fun to read.

Lauryl said...

Reading your stories makes me so excited to have our little boy! Some days I just wish he were out here so I could hold him and get all the craziness going. Other days I don't think I'm ready. Thank you for sharing your experiences. They really help me and I love them.

Sara said...

He is so stinkin cute! It's time to bring him to playgroup, and our morning walks, and girl's night, and and and... Miss seeing you!

Kami Seamons said...

so great! good post. i should take the same approach. simple and informative:) i like your style. (roger phrase) i get the butterflies of excitement thinking about meeting marshall for the first time and seeing you as mommy. can't wait! love you guys!