Today was fan-freakin'-tabulous!
Fuel: Multi-Grain Waffles with PB, skim milk and water.
Tunes: whatever the teacher was playing today---a little Usher, a little Zac Brown Band, Katy Perry.
Training: Bike 8 miles. I took an hour long spin class today and I am sure we hit 8 miles. 5 minutes abs.
Total Time: 1 hour + 5 minutes abs.
Recovery: Good stretching, Protein Shake,water and playdate with friends.
Status: Alright...best class ever! I LOVED this spin class and I kicked it hard! I'd never sweat that much before and my shirt was glued to me---I love it. I love getting a crazy, extreme workout like that and it was perfect for my training. Last spin class (not in very good shape then), I almost puked so I was pretty stoked to make it through strong. We did all sorts of stuff that will help like climbing "hills", sprinting, "mountain" climbs, etc. It was awesome and my favorite class by far. Everyone was screaming and singing along to the music...it was great and I love that it falls on Fridays because that's my standard 'biking' day and a great way to start the weekend! Super, awesome, terrific, wonderful, fabulous! 10 outta 10!
Tomorrow: Yoga...mmmmm.
Here's my favorite lunch ever...I make a big batch and eat this almost everyday, seriously.
Fiesta Salad
(there is no strict measurements for this-just add as much as you like)
Shred some chicken and sprinkle with cayenne pepper
Lettuce (I like the 'Spring Mix' because it has all the dark greens)
Top with:
Black Beans
Corn
Chopped Avocado
Chopped Green Onions
Your seasoned chicken
Cherry Tomatoes
Tortilla or Tortilla Chips
And a small splash of ranch, just enough to get the flavor---don't drown it!
Best ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment