Today was a good day...a sorta down day...much needed:
Fuel: Kashi Go-Lean Crunch
Tunes: too late in the day to remember! :)
Training: Swim 300 yards, walk 30 minutes
Total Time: about 50 minuntes
Recovery: some much-needed stretching, water, whey protein shake
Status: Today was a good day. My body has been so tired this week for some reason...and I've been extra sleepy too. I did really well on my swim---I did 200 in freestyle, 100 in breaststroke and did a couple "swim-as-fast-as-you-can" in the freestyle too. That was fun and felt better than taking it easy but don't think I can swim a whole 400 for the actual race like that...well, maybe! :). I did my walk on a 8.5 incline so I did get my heartrate up pretty good but it was hard not to run so I think that is a good thing. I knew my body needed a little "break" today so I tried my best not too push myself too much.
9 outta 10.
Tomorrow: Suppose to run 40 minutes but since I missed my 30 minute run last week I'm doing that but we'll see.
No class tonight.
Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment