Its 5:30 and I just realized I never posted my training today! Whoops!
Well, here's how it went...
Fuel: Kix :) Haven't had those in years!
Tunes: Swim Day-none
Training: Swim 300 yards, 50 warm-up, 50 cool-down
Total Distance: 400 yards
Total Time: about 30 minutes
Recovery; in-water stretches, water, protein shake
Status: Today was a really good swim day! I finally got my flow down on my swimming and figured out a few things that I was doing wrong. So glad I did because I swam a full 300 yards in the freestyle which I haven't done yet! Got my breathing down good and I can see things are going to get better with my swimming already! Aaaaaannnnd, it could have been the hot pink swim cap Davis got me for Valentine's day...yeah, its awesome and I feel pretty cool wearing it. Today? 9 outta 10. Oh, and I did some serious hot tub soaking after the swim today---felt great!
Tomorrow: Starts my "brick" training on Wednesday which means= 30 minute bike, 10 minute run, 20 minute walk. Erk...we'll see how it goes! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment