Yep, 6 months along people. So far I feel great and am doing great. Eating as good as I can during the holidays and keeping up with my 4-5 days a week, hour workouts. I have noticed this past week though that the belly is getting heavier and cardio is getting harder, but I'm there and I'm doing it so that's good. I've gained about 10 pounds and still in my regular jeans which I find to be HUGE accomplishments, seeing with Marshall I was out of them by 12 weeks. I'm feeling healthy and strong and good. Hoping this gives for a better labor and delivery this time around.
Baby girl is doing great. We get to peek at her whenever Davis is on-call and we visit the hospital. She's beautiful. So, so cute! :) Yes, yes, yes we do have 2 names picked out that we like. We go back and forth with them, but others might make their way into our list once we get further along. No, I have yet to buy a gosh-dang thing. Surprised? Me too! I guess with a busy fall and busier holiday season I just haven't had time to get into "baby-mode!" I will though, and soon I hope. I am excited about doing the nursery and decorating for her...a little overwhelmed with all the things we still need but I still have plenty of time!
Here's some pictures:
and here's a fun comparison of what I looked like with Marshall on the left and with baby girl on the right.
We are doing good! Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!

1 comment:
YOu do look great Laura!! Your hair has gotten so long too. I think the hormones are good for hair growth. Cant wait to see you. I like Marshall, the blurrrr....
Post a Comment