December 6, 2011

tree up!


We put our tree up on Saturday. I love having a real tree in our house!!! 

We also got a new camera as a Christmas present from Davis's parents. Its one of those nice, big, nice, nice cameras. Yeah, we love it!!! Check out Marshall's elf ears....

We learned the hard way that putting presents under the tree before Christmas in a house with a 2 year old isn't a good idea! We had to wrap up one of Marshall's stocking gifts so the excess screaming and crying that linger for 40 minutes would stop...yep, he's in the terrible 2's! He loves that Clifford dog....

Our tree is so big and pretty, we love it! It unfortunately brought a little mouse in the house with it! We got it, no worries. And once again, check out Marshall's elf ears...ha! And ignore that I kinda look like a slob...modivation to look cute these days is getting less and less.... :)
  PS. I'm 22 weeks here, and still looking chubby in my opinion. Kinda ready for the bump to "round off" if you know what I mean! 

Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

Love the tree! you look like Mom in that pic of you and Marshall. I think your prego belly looks cute.