January 28, 2012

recent recipes

I've really been branching out and trying new things thanks to pinterest. I swear, its my personal on-line recipe box and I love it!

Pinned Image
Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells
This was super good and a new staple. Yum!

Pinned Image
PB Oatmeal Banana Smoothie
This is super yummy and I make this alot. 

Pinned Image
Homemade Fruit Leather
This is soooo easy and yummy too....great for kids!
A new favorite!

Pinned Image
"homemade" Microwave popcorn
Yes! It works and its soooooooo good! :)

And for something sweet....
Pinned Image
Chocolate Chip Cake
This is really, really good and not too sweet either. We loved it! I switched out the sour cream for plain greek yogurt for a healthy kick. :)

And for Valetines treat...?
Pinned Image
Valentine Confetti
YUM!

ENJOY! :)


1 comment:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

yum! I can't wait to try some of these - thanks :)