February 3, 2012

Big dude!

After months & months of talking it up, we bucked down & did some potty training this week! Success! It took about 3 days, so I think he was pretty ready. We've had dry pants for 2 days now, ran some errands yesterday & went to the gym this morning without an accidents. Day 2 was a hard one & I almost gave up but happy I stuck it out because the next day something clicked & things got much better.

I've only had a few "mom moments" with the change. I have felt very emotional lately so tears come at the silliest of times! ;) I'm just so proud & happy for our growing boy. He's amazing, & I'm excited for another little one to snuggle just around the corner ( about 2 months away!)

4 comments:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

Yeah!!!!

valstevenson said...

You should have had him in his big boy underroo's!! is that a bad thing tho to do on the internet? idk. I love little kids tho in their unders with their skinny or chunky little legs. Just want to squeeze them.

Marshall, you are such a big boy!! Gramma is so proud of you. WOOO HOOO!!! big hug from gramma. :)

MegHaNE said...

YAY Marsh!!!! way to go!

Jenny said...

Did you read any books or watch movies with him about potty training or was he just ready to do it? I think I'm ready for Denzil to be ready but I'm not sure that is going to happen for a while.