8 months (32 weeks), and chuggin' along! :)
Still feeling surprisingly well, and only on certain days now feeling the "weigh down"....mostly at night.
Baby girl has been growing because I have been an eating machine!!!
She should double in weight (we hope) in the next couple months.
I still can't believe she will be here in less than 2 months, time flies! (due April 6th)
Still working out, eating healthy and staying busy. At my last appointment, I'd gained 20 pounds but I'm sure there is a few more on there now! I'm on the right track now, gaining about a pound a week...no complaints here.
I measured 2 weeks small at my last appointment so my doctor ordered an ultrasound to make sure she is growing well. I haven't had my follow up appointment with my doctor (she is on vacation) so I'm not 100% sure of her measurements and where she should be but I told Davis the weight and he said she's in the 26 percentile, which is small but nothing to worry about.
I don't mind having a little baby especially after Marshall. :)
Ultrasound lady said she's "a little peanut with looooong legs!" Super model? Ha! :)
We got a 3D picture of her too...with her hand directly over her face. Stinker!
I really am feeling really, really good. I think I owe that to staying in good shape and yoga! :)
Baby girl is super wiggly at night, so sleep is getting less and less and more wake-ups at night...and reading a good book hasn't help with that either! Ha!
We are back to nothing on names...just so you know. We have NO IDEA what to name this baby! I'm just kinda waiting for something to "come to me....".
(But honestly, if it was JUST my choice....it would be Lucy Jane)
I've really, really enjoyed this pregnancy. Its crazy to think I'm 8 months because I feel like I'm 5. Its been an easy, easy pregnancy and hoping for an easy, easy birth as well! :)
Here are a few pics of me. Yes, my hair is cleaned and fixed!!! I actually got my hair layered out and highlighted....so I paid someone to make it look that cute! :) It looks fab and I was ready for a little change. This is me after my baby shower that 2 amazing friends threw for me on Friday night. Seriously so thoughtful and super fun! Pictures to come! :)
PS. The nursery is coming along well, I did curtains and re-covered the rocker. I really like how its turning out and I'm taking my time....
I will post pics of the shower here soon!
Any names you wanna throw our way...would be appreciated!!! :)


6 comments:
Love the hair. You look so good. I think Lucy Jane is super and so classic. Can't wait for that little one, Tess is excited for a little girl cousin to play with
Love the hair too!! I like Lucy Jane too - what's wrong with it?
Here are some cute names too:
Elliotte
Cheyenne
Emma
Loretta
Willow
Amaya
Avery
Jorja (Georgia)
Lily
Harper
Gwyneth
Sophia
Olivia
Clara
Ella
Lillian
Elsie
Hattie
I could go on forever ... I love baby names :) here is kind of a fun way to find old names:
http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/
how did Loretta make it on my list ... I think that is too old ... lol :)
Paisley is cute too!
Ha ha, HOlly you crack me up and those names are really cute. We also have talked about Hazel, Hattie, Charlotte and Alice. But none of them click....
I was just getting back on here to tell you ''Charlotte'' but I see you have already tried it. I think it's a sweet name. Anyways I love thinking of baby names ... some one once said to me once baby crazy always baby crazy - um, yes, I think that's me :)
Post a Comment